Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ALIENS ARE DESCENDING!

Hello Earthlings,

Just a last post before I head off to Scotland to celebrate my Dad's 80th!

I had a picture of my neighbor's mother and me, after her grandkid's bookfair, where they were promoting Outerspace and Aliens!  Of course, being a "resident alien", I was their first choice!

So that picture has been sitting up in my stamping room for 5 months now and I finally had an excuse to use it!  Sparkle N Sprinkle is focusing more this year on scrapbooking, and so I decided to go for it and get my feet wet! Not the favorite feeling for an "alien"!!

I had fun, using a grand  total of 17 Sparkle N Sprinkle products!

Here is the result:



And let's beam in to a couple of close-ups!




And, just to finish it all off - a blast to the past with a card!


Don't think I'll be on the planet to post anything for a couple of weeks.  But unless you're an alien you won't even notice!!


7 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Love the costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Granny with an alien:) Cute layout and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love it! Great photo and I love those googly eyes on the alien! Great job giving this a glittery look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous Shona, love it!!
    Have a great holiday in my neck of the woods although you'll need to wrap up warm as it's getting cooler here again.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture and layout. Love the card! Love the sparkly black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Shona! Have fun and Happy Bday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is "out of this world" adorable! And the card is a pefect companion! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share in part of your day. I would love to hear what you think about my latest creation!